Exercise of Voting Rights & Internet Service
You have the following options for exercising your voting right at the General Meeting:
- You may attend the General Meeting in person, or you may appoint a proxy of your choice
- You may grant power of attorney to the proxy representative of the company to whom you may issue instructions for exercising your voting rights at the General Meeting
- You may grant power of attorney to a credit institution or a shareholders association, if they offer such a service
Please note that it is necessary to register by May 22, 2019, 24:00 hours (CEST), at the latest in order to exercise your voting rights at the General Meeting. To register, you may use the application form that will be sent to every shareholder listed in the share registry by mail together with the convening notice.
As a shareholder, STADA provides you an additional service online. It is therefore possible to order admission tickets or grant authorizations also online. You will find your individual access data to use the password-protected Internet form within the registration sheet for the General Meeting 2019, which you receive by mail with the convening notice for the General Meeting.
- You can order your admission ticket(s) for the General Meeting for yourself or your proxy via the password-protected Internet form. Here you can order as many as two admission tickets per individual shareholder or shareholder group for your own attendance or the attendance of your authorized representative.
- You can grant authorizations and, possibly, voting instructions to third parties or the proxy representative of the Company via the password-protected Internet form.
Further information can be found in the convening notice to the General Meeting.