1. How high are the dividend payments?
The Executive Board and the Supervisory Board propose to the General Meeting on June 6, 2018 that a dividend of € 0.11 per STADA share be distributed for financial year 2017. This would represent total dividend payments of € 6.8 million (previous year: € 44.8 million) and a distribution ratio of 8% of the reported net income (previous year: 52%).
2. How high were earnings per share (EPS) in recent years?
|*Adjusted for one-time special effects|
3. When is the next Annual General Meeting?
The next Annual General Meeting will take place on August 30, 2017.
4. How does STADA comply with the Corporate Governance Code?
Click here for the Declaration of Compliance.
5. Which stock market indices include the STADA share?
The STADA share is included on the following indices:
- MDAX of Deutsche Börse AG since July 2001
- Dow Jones EuroSTOXXSM 600, which includes 200 European Large, Mid and Small-caps, since
- MSCI Small Cap Europe since May 30, 2003
Important pharmaceutical indices that include the STADA share include, among others:
- Bloomberg Pharmaceutical Index (BEPHARM)
- Dow Jones EuropeanStoxx Healthcare Price Index (SXDE)
- DJ STOXX Healthcare Price Index (SXDP)
- Prime Pharma & Healthcare Performance Index (CXPP)
6. When was STADA founded and when was it floated?
STADA was founded as a pharmacists' association in 1895 in Dresden with the name "Standardarzneimittel für deutsche Apotheker". It became a joint stock corporation in 1970 with the initial public offering in 1997. Further milestones you can find here.
7. How can STADA's shareholder structure be broken down?
Click here for a detailed description.
8. Is it possible to receive regular updates about STADA?
This website publishes all the important news about STADA.
Please click here to subscribe to the STADA Newsletter. Enter your email address to automatically receive the latest company news about STADA Arzneimittel AG via email on a regular basis.