1. How high are the dividend payments?
On June 6, 2018, the Annual General Meeting approved the proposal of the Executive Board and Supervisory Board to distribute a dividend of € 0.11 per STADA share for financial year 2017.
2. How high were earnings per share (EPS) in recent years?
|*Adjusted for one-time special effects|
3. When is the next Annual General Meeting?
The next Annual General Meeting will take place on May 29, 2019.
4. Does STADA comply with the Corporate Governance Code?
Click here for the current Declaration of Compliance.
5. When was STADA founded and when was it floated?
STADA was founded as a pharmacists' association in 1895 in Dresden with the name "Standardarzneimittel für deutsche Apotheker". It became a joint stock corporation in 1970 with the initial public offering in 1997. Further milestones you can find here.
6. How can STADA's shareholder structure be broken down?
Click here for a detailed description.
7. Is it possible to receive regular updates about STADA?
This website publishes all the important news about STADA.
Please click here to subscribe to the STADA Newsletter. Enter your email address to automatically receive the latest company news about STADA Arzneimittel AG via email on a regular basis.